We welcome participation in any of our standing committees. The committees and chairs are as follows:
- Scholarship Committee, Chair, Dr. Russ Reynolds
- Investment Committee, Chair, Mr. Neal Waner
In addition, we need volunteers to participate on our annual capital campaign, when teams of people will seek contributions to the Foundation over a short, but intense, period of time.
Two levels of support
- Become a Donor: A Donor is one who gives a gift of money or other assets to the Foundation
- Present an Endowment Gift: This type of contribution could be at testamentary gift, or a gift of a charitable remainder trust.
- Become a Sponsor: A Sponsor is a business/individual which provides a program or a scholarship or some other educational support in an area of specific interest.
- Become a Foundation Partner: Foundation Partners pledge a gift of $1000 or more, and are listed on key documents: letterhead, newsletters, website, etc.
- Become a Corporate Sponsor: Corporate Sponsors pledge a gift of $5000 and are given recognition of the gift in the letterhead, newsletters, and website, etc.